To become a MEMBER or make a DONATION, please visit our online store.
Please note--all Leaders are volunteers who fit LLL helping work into our daily lives. If you do email, call or text, please be patient and know that we will respond to you as soon as we can! Please make a donation and/or sign up for membership above so that we can continue!
LLL Meetings in Queens: parent-to-parent support groups
Just show up! Bring your baby, please! Feel free to attend when you are pregnant or planning adoption, too! Alumni welcome! Note: If you are having pain, difficulty with latch, or if baby is not gaining weight, please see an IBCLC in person right away. LLL is a volunteer organization that does not provide individual IBCLC consultations.
Astoria Infant Meeting
- 2nd Friday of every month (excluding August), 4 pm
- Next meetup is Friday, November 8th at 4pm
- Raising Astoria 26-11 23rd Ave, Queens, NY
- Primary Leader: Cassie 803-606-2121
Forest Hills Infant Meeting
- Forest Hills meetings will begin in December, 2019 and will be held on the first Monday of each month (excluding August), from 10-11:30am.
- Next meeting: Monday, December 2, 10-11:30am.
- Forest Hills Library, 108-19 71st Ave., in the story time room on the 2nd floor (ramp/elevator accessible).
- Please check back here before attending for any updates to schedule or text/call number below!
- Primary Leader: Tayla 617-792-9396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamaica Hospital Infant Meeting
Every 3rd Wednesday of each month at 11am.
134-20 Jamaica Avenue,
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
Third floor, Axel building
- Primary Leader: Heidy 347-744-3346
Long Island City Infant Meeting
- 2nd Monday of every month, 11:15am, except August. There is no meeting in LIC in August.
- Renew Queens 47-20 11th St, Long Island City, NY
- Primary Leaders:: Barbara 212-564-4723 and Tayla 617-792-9396
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/La-Leche-League-in-Long-Island-City-638587726276474/
Manhasset Hills (Western Nassau/Eastern Queens) Meeting:
- Call us if you live in WESTERN NASSAU or EASTERN QUEENS (such as Bayside, Little Neck, Douglaston, Great Neck, Glen Oaks, New Hyde Park, etc.). There are other lovely leaders serving the rest of Queens!
- Aracelis (English and Spanish) 917-828-6496 Maria 516-739-0480 and Joy 718-380-9512
- Shelter Rock Library, 165 Searingtown Rd, Albertson, NY 11507 This is in the Manhasset Hills area and is easily accessible by car. (Meetings are usually the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm, but please sign into the FB group.)
- If you would like to come to meetings, please join our Facebook group here We look forward to meeting you in person!
Queens Hospital Infant Meeting
- 2nd Tuesday of every month, 5pm
- Queens Hospital Center, 82-68 164th St, Jamaica NY 11432, Room A540 (5th floor)
- Primary Leader: Lee 646-662-7553
Rego Park Library: Newborn + Infant + Toddler Meeting
- Come for support, information, education and community! All free of charge, though donations are gladly received.
- Expectant moms and support persons welcome.
- Next meeting: Monday, October 21, 2:00pm
(NOTE: Due to a scheduling conflict, for this month only, in order to avoid cancelling the October meeting, I was given the opportunity to have a meeting on this date. We are grateful to have this space!! I intend to resume future meetings on Saturdays.)
- (Please check back here before attending for any updates to schedule or text/call number below!!)
- Rego Park Library, 91-41 63rd Drive, Rego Park, NY 11374 (Room is straight ahead/slight left as you walk in.)
- Easily accessible with stroller.
- Primary Leader: Lorina 917-833-6908